With TAHLILAT your organization gains a complete and consistent view of all key profitability drivers so you can:
- Manage risk effectively
- Track and monitor sales, margins and operational performance
- Analyze results and identify and predict trends in channels, regions, products, demographics and customer behavior
- Dynamically adjust plans to achieve profitable growth
- Help meet regulatory demands
CUSTOMER VALUE REALIZATION
This is driving many financial services firms to looking at a multitude of specific actions in the area of customer-facing strategies
Essentially this is based on Banking Data Warehouse & Business Analytics Technology offering end-to-end turnkey technical solution.
The solution is made up of the following components:
- Best-practice industry Banking Data Warehouse (BDW) model in the System of Record (SoR, secondary tier of the data warehouse solution)—can serve as source for other banking applications;
- Analysis presentation business user data warehouse tier for optimal front-end BI analytics and reporting (third tier of the data warehouse);
- Data model to integrate all source systems into the Staging (first tier of the data warehouse) , SoR and Analysis DW tiers;
- Full mapping across all DW tiers;
- All ETL coding and jobs across all DW tiers;
- Cognos Framework Manager layer, utilizing both relational and dimension-modeled techniques, for separate packages that allow full report development as well as on-the-fly Relational-OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) capabilities;
- Business Solution Templates (BSTs) designed for the analysis the business is most interested in;
- Extensive front-end Cognos content, incorporating:
- Drill-Through Reports (from the M-OLAP cubes), for detailed information;
- Event-based Triggers.
DRIVERS FOR ENTERPRISE ANALYTICS PLATFORM
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES OF TAHLILAT
- Encapsulates extensive experience in delivering effective data warehouse solutions to some of the world’s leading financial services organizations.
- Delivers competitive advantage by providing consolidated and clean data.
- Supports rapid implementation of warehousing solutions with meaningful financial data.
- Provides a combination of sound infrastructural techniques, a proven data management product set and rich functional content.
- Facilitates the subsequent customization and extension of the data warehouse
- Enables business users to more effectively control the definition and scoping of the data warehouse solution
- Provides a solid basis for expansion into relationship management applications and for integrating other decision support and executive information applications.
- Will save on development costs
- Reduces the risk of failure by taking an incremental approach to delivering integrated management information